We are working hard to reopen our babysitting service and look forward to welcoming children and parents back starting Monday, June 14th.
Please note the following:
- Current babysitting hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Reservations are required (one per day for each child)
- Due to COVID-19 rules and regulations, we can only accept 10 children per hour
- Children over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask while in the building
- We will accept children ages 8 weeks - 11 years
- There is a 1-hour time limit
- Parent/guardian must remain onsite at all times
Parents/guardians must have a Family or Adult Membership. If you have an Adult membership you must add all children who will be registered for babysitting as non-members if you are registering online. Or, please feel free to email email@example.com with your children's names and birthdays, or call the Member Services Desk at 973-267-0704.
Parents/guardians may also call the day of to see if any spots remain or if there are spaces available for drop-in. Babysitting is currently only available to those parents/guardians who use the fitness or aquatic facilities.
Reservations will open 23 hours before the start of each day's babysitting and will close 1 hour before the start of each day's babysitting.