THE CHILDREN'S CORNER Atlantic Health Corporate Campus • 475 South Street, Morristown, NJ 07960 • (973) 593-2450
Note: The Children's Corner is ONLY open to all employees of the Atlantic Health, attending physicians and their staff.
Since 1996, The Children's Corner has provided full-day care and education for the children of Atlantic Health employees. We recently relocated to a new, larger state-of-the-art facility located in Atlantic Health's Corporate Headquarters located at 475 South Street in Morristown. Atlantic Health employees may call (973) 593-2450 for more information.
• 25,000 square foot facility on the Corporate Atlantic Health campus has professional security and provides a safe and nurturing environment
• Certified teachers in every classroom and small group sizes
• Spacious, shaded outdoor playgrounds and indoor playroom
• NAEYC Accredited since 1998
• Utilizes state-approved Creative Curriculum
• Additional activities include: weekly swim lessons at the YMCA (starting in PS II)
• Additional activities thorughout the year include field trips, music, dance, sports skills
• Tuition includes a nutritious lunch and snacks
Full Week Child Care Ages: 6 weeks to 6 years Days: Monday - Friday Time: 6:00AM - 6:00PM
Atlantic Health employees may call (973) 593-2450 for more information. Those looking for childcare who are not Atlantic Health employees should visit Children on the Green, located just minutes away in downtown Morristown. Visit http://childrenonthegreen.org/ for more information or call (973) 954-0094 to schedule a tour.
The Greater Morristown YMCA, founded in 1874, in the Christian traditions of honesty, respect, caring and service to others, seeks to enhance the character and quality of life for all people in the community by providing activities to enrich their spiritual, mental, and physical well being.