SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Here at The Greater Morristown YMCA, you will find the perfect membership to fit your needs. Whether you would like to pay monthly, quarterly or annually, our team will help pick the best membership to fit your needs. Summer specials available now - click on bubbles below for special rates.
|Youth, Teen, & Young Adult||
|Adult or Senior Individual||$100|
|Family or Husband & Wife Senior||$100|
(up to age 11)
(ages 19-23*, ID required)
|All Adults (ages 24*-64)||$660||$187||$65|
|Husband & Wife Senior (both 65+ 2 adults cohabiting as a couple)||$695||$190||$68|
(2 adults cohabiting as a couple and their children thru age 23*)
|Lockers: Men, Women & all Seniors
(ages 24+ only)
(1 year individual)
• Monthly rates require a credit card draft. 30 days cancellation notice is required for monthly memberships. Other payment plans are available. Please inquire with the Front Desk.
- * This rate is for our Monthly Payment Plan participants. To qualify for this rate you must pay first & last month when you join and keep a Credit Card on file for the monthly charge.
- Adult locker rooms are for ages 24+ only
2020 College Spring Break Membership
1 week memberships available - please visit the Member Services Desk for more information.
Teen (ages 12-18): $15
Young adult (ages 19-23): $20
Teen (ages 12-18): $25
Young adult (ages 19-23): $30
Youth Membership (Children 11 and Under)
Must have membership to register for swim and gym classes. Youth memberships are available in 6 month or annual increments. Youth are welcome to enjoy open gym and open swim and use of the Circuit room (some restrictions apply). All children ages 11 and under must be supervised at all times by a member or guardian 18 or older who either has a membership or pays the guest fee to use the facilities. The guardian must be in the pool during open swim time. (Age appropriate requirements for certain areas of the facility). See Circuit room schedule for times.
Teen Membership (ages 12-18)
• Open Swim • Adult Lap Swimming
• Yoga • Free Weights
• Basketball Gymnasium • Cybex Circuit Training
• Cardiovascular Center* • Family Time
• Volleyball • Adult Pickup Basketball
*Some classes have fees
Members must be 16 for adult classes
• Spin • Pilates
• Kickboxing • Aerobics
• Water Exercise • Over 120 Free Fitness Classes
• Indoor Track • The Circuit*
• Stretch Room
Defined as: two adults cohabitating as a couple and their children through age 23 residing with parents, including college students (age 18-23). Home for the winter or summer holidays? Need a place to work out? Various memberships are available during winter or summer breaks. Call Membership Director Connie Zambri at (973) 267-0704, extension 29, for information about our short-term memberships (through the age of 23).
Senior Couple Memberships
Senior Couple is defined as 2 adults co-habitating as a couple. Both partners must have reached the age of 65 to be considered a Senior Couple.
Corporate Membership Opportunities
For Corporate Membership inquiries, please contact Connie Zambri, Membership Director, at (973) 267-0704 ext. 29 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org