SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Here at The Greater Morristown YMCA, you will find the perfect membership for everyone in your family. Please click here to view the different types of memberships we offer.
Please note the following changes effective January 1, 2021.
*Effective January 1, 2021, quarterly, and semi-annual memberships will no longer be offered. When your current membership expires we will only be offering monthly and annual memberships.
*If you are currently an active member, your membership must remain current; if there is a lapse of 3 months or more after your expiration date, a joiner's fee will be charged
*Inactive Members: If you were a member but your membership is on hold due to Covid19 concerns, when you decide to come back, please stop by the Member Services Desk to update your membership.
*Effective January 1, 2021, we will no longer be sending paper bills to your home you will be responsible for your own renewal online or at the YMCA.
TEEN MONTHLY AND ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS
Please visit the Greater Morristown YMCA Member Services Desk to sign up for our Teen Monthly and Annual Memberships. A Parent/Guardian must be present in order to sign the necessary paperwork in regards to the membership.
|Effective January 1, 2021||Joiner's Fee||Monthly||Annual|
|Youth (ages 0-11)||N/A||$22||$200|
(ages 19-23*, ID required)
|All Adults (ages 24*-64)||$100||$65||$660|
|Husband & Wife Senior (both 65+ 2 adults cohabiting as a couple)||$100||$68||$695|
(2 adults cohabiting as a couple and their children thru age 23*)
|Lockers: Men, Women & all Seniors
(ages 24+ only)
|$5/month for a monthly membership|
We offer a Corporate Discount for Atlantic Health Employees (with valid ID card) and a discount for our Veterans and Active Military (with valid documentation). Please visit the Greater Morristown YMCA's Member Services Desk to sign up.
MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT MONTHLY CHARGE
I agree to notify The Greater Morristown YMCA immediately in the event my Credit Card is lost or stolen.
- I understand The Greater Morristown YMCA reserves the right to terminate this agreement should the authorization to charge my credit card account be declined.
- Cancellation of Membership by Member: A member may cancel their membership at any time with at least a 30-day notice before their next bill date. If a member cancels on or after their bill date of any month, then payment will still be due the following month on their bill date. There are no refunds for membership fees.
- After receipt of written notification, The Greater Morristown YMCA agrees to end the monthly pre-authorized charges against my account and continue my membership for 30 days thereafter.
When signing up for a monthly membership it is required to pay first and last month for all monthly memberships. For Adult, Senior, Husband, and Wife Senior and Family memberships a Joiners Fee must also be charged.
If at any time you wish to cancel your membership, the primary member must submit a cancellation form 30 days prior to the next bank draft date. Please click here for the cancellation form and email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Membership (Children 11 and Under)
Must have membership to register for swim and gym classes. Youth are welcome to enjoy open gym and open swim and use of the Circuit room (some restrictions apply). All children ages 11 and under must be supervised at all times by a member or guardian 18 or older who either has a membership or pays the guest fee to use the facilities. The guardian must be in the pool during open swim time. (Age appropriate requirements for certain areas of the facility). See Circuit room schedule for times.
Teen Membership (ages 12-18)
• Open Swim • Adult Lap Swimming
• Yoga • Free Weights
• Basketball Gymnasium • Cybex Circuit Training
• Cardiovascular Center* • Family Time
• Volleyball • Adult Pickup Basketball
*Some classes have fees
Members must be 16 for adult classes
• Spin • Pilates
• Kickboxing • Aerobics
• Water Exercise • Over 120 Free Fitness Classes
• Indoor Track • The Circuit*
• Stretch Room
Defined as: two adults cohabitating as a couple and their children through age 23 residing with parents, including college students (age 18-23).
Senior Couple Memberships
Senior Couple is defined as 2 adults co-habitating as a couple. Both partners must have reached the age of 65 to be considered a Senior Couple.