KINDER CAMP - FOR CHILDREN ENTERING KINDERGARTEN IN SEPT. 2018
Kinder Camp is a full day camp for campers eligible for Kindergarten in September 2018. We feel this is a special group of campers who need some fun, caring attention. They will 'camp' at the Richard F. Blake Children's Center (located next to the YMCA) and enjoy the outdoor playground geared for them, the large indoor play gym, daily swimming, special events, nature walks, arts & crafts, cooking, weekly themes, outdoor water play and more! Our 2018 Camp Brochure is now available. See below to view PDF.
**Please note, this is a nut and peanut free facility.**
Where: The Richard F. Blake Children's Center
65 Horsehill Road, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Hours: 8:00AM - 6:00PM (full day)*
Days: Monday - Friday*
* Early morning drop off option of 7:15AM is available for an additional $35/week.
Please bring your bagged lunch and we provide the morning and afternoon snack.
Daily swim lessons available on a first come, first served basis for $40 per week - please sign up at registration.
Camp fun includes:
• Recreational swimming in the YMCA indoor pool (provided child attends on swim day)
• Gym classes
• Low teacher to child ratios
• Small group sizes
• Developmentally appropriate philosophy
• Art & Crafts daily
• Theme weeks
• Outside play everyday (weather permitting)
• Fun time in the air conditioned Little Honey Playland
• Circle time, singing camp songs
• Nature walks around the YMCA complex, located right next door
2018 Kinder Camp Registration Forms
2018 KINDER CAMP PARENT / CAMPER ENROLLMENT PACKET
2018 KINDER CAMP WEEKLY ENROLLMENT FORM
2018 Financial Aid Applications: Applications will ONLY be accepted 1/13-1/20/18
Summer Camp Financial Aid Applications will ONLY be accepted January 13th thru January 20th, 2018. There will be NO exceptions, Applications MUST be complete or they will not be considered. The Financial Aid staff will review applications and decisions will be announced by mail from among the applicants.