BABYSITTING: WE ARE OPEN! RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
The Greater Morristown YMCA offers quality child care at no cost to our members. Please note that this service is only for parents who are using the fitness or aquatic facilities and parents must remain on-site at all times. Perfect for parents who are working out or must be with another child for a parent/child class such as Skips swimming or a toddler class.
Please note the following:
- Current babysitting hours are Monday - Saturday, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Reservations are required (one per day for each child)
- Due to COVID-19 rules and regulations, we can only accept 10 children per hour
- Children over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask while in the building
- We will accept children ages 8 weeks - 11 years
- There is a 1-hour time limit
- Parent/guardian must remain onsite at all times
Parents/guardians must have a Family or Adult Membership. If you have an Adult membership you must add all children who will be registered for babysitting as non-members if you are registering online. Or, please feel free to email email@example.com with your children's names and birthdays, or call the Member Services Desk at 973-267-0704.
Parents/guardians may also call the day of to see if any spots remain or if there are spaces available for drop-in. Babysitting is currently only available to those parents/guardians who use the fitness or aquatic facilities.
Reservations will open 23 hours before the start of each day's babysitting and will close 1 hour before the start of each day's babysitting. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER