We recognize that each child develops physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially at his or her own individual pace. Learning is an interactive process for young children; our research-based, state-approved curriculum guides our teachers to provide experiences that positively shape your child's growth and development.
• A nurturing, educational environment with an emphasis on curriculum
• Belief in educating the "whole child" via the Core Curriculum which is supplemented through participation in enrichment programs in the languages, arts and sciences and are included with tuition
• Nutitious lunch and two healthy snacks are offered daily and included with tuition
• Low child to teacher ratio with average tenure of 7 years
• Swim, field trips, library and drama classes
• NAEYC accredited (National Association for the Education of Young Children) for the 5th time since 1996, an honor bestowed upon only 7% of daycare facilities nationwide following a vigourous recertification process every 5 years
Full Week Child Care
Full and partial week options available Ages: 6 weeks - 6 years Days: Monday - Friday Hours: 6:30AM - 6:00PM
Visithttp://childrenonthegreen.org/for more information or call (973) 984-0094 to schedule a tour. Summer Kinder Camp available for children entering Kindergarten in September 2017.
The Greater Morristown YMCA, founded in 1874, in the Christian traditions of honesty, respect, caring and service to others, seeks to enhance the character and quality of life for all people in the community by providing activities to enrich their spiritual, mental, and physical well being.