We recognize that each child develops physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially at his or her own individual pace. Learning is an interactive process for young children; our research-based, state-approved curriculum guides our teachers to provide experiences that positively shape your child's growth and development.
• A nurturing, educational environment with an emphasis on curriculum
• Belief in educating the "whole child" via the Core Curriculum which is supplemented through participation in enrichment programs in the languages, arts and sciences and are included with tuition
• Nutitious lunch and two healthy snacks are offered daily and included with tuition
• Low child to teacher ratio with average tenure of 7 years
• Swim, field trips, library and drama classes
• NAEYC accredited (National Association for the Education of Young Children) for the 5th time since 1996, an honor bestowed upon only 7% of daycare facilities nationwide following a vigourous recertification process every 5 years
Full Week Child Care
Full and partial week options available Ages: 6 weeks - 6 years Days: Monday - Friday Hours: 6:30AM - 6:00PM
The The Greater Morristown YMCA, founded on Christian principles, is a charitable organization with an inclusive environment committed to enriching the quality of family, spiritual, social, mental and physical well-being.