ADA BUDRICK CHILD CARE CENTER 220 Vreeland Avenue, Boonton, NJ 07005 • (973) 335-0619
The Ada Budrick Child Care center has been providing quality child care to the Boonton area for 49 years. We strive to provide a safe, secure and comfortable environment in which each child can grow socially, cognitively, physically and emotionally. We prepare our children for Kindergarten by helping them build the skills they will need to succeed in school - not just socially, but academically as well.
• Literacy, math, and science skills begin early
• Average teacher tenure of more than 20 years
• Staff trained in NJ State preschool Core Curriculum; utilizes state-approved Creative Curriculum
• State-of-the-art outdoor area including new playground with shaded cover and sand pit
• Weekly swim lessons provided for Preschool II and III at The Greater Morristown YMCA olympic-size swimming pool
• C.A.T.C.H. "Healthy Lifestyle" program (Coordinated Approach To Child Health • visit www.catchinfo.org for more information)
• Bi-monthly visit from Boonton Public Librarian
• Field trips throughout the school year
• Secure, stimulating and caring atmosphere where children learn and develop skills needed for school
• New S.T.E.M. curriculum (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
Full Week Child Care Ages: 2 - 6 years Days: Monday - Friday Hours: 7:30AM - 5:30PM
Visit The Ada Budrick Child Care Center's Website at www.adabudrickchildcare.org for more information or call (973) 335-0619 to schedule a tour. Space is limited.
The Greater Morristown YMCA, founded in 1874, in the Christian traditions of honesty, respect, caring and service to others, seeks to enhance the character and quality of life for all people in the community by providing activities to enrich their spiritual, mental, and physical well being.