Registration for Dolphin Club and Pre-Team begins Tuesday, March 30th, 2021 at 9:00 AM. The last practice for Pre-Team & Dolphin Club is Sunday, April 11, 2021. We will be offering Spring Training for those who wish to continue to train. Our coaching staff will select the clinic that would be in the best interest of your child. Please find information on the clinics listed below.
|Dolphin Club||04.18.21-06.13.21||Sundays||2:00 PM-3:00 PM||$130|
|Pre-Team||04.18.21-06.13.21||Sundays||3:30 PM-5:00 PM||$195|
- Registration is online or in person at the Member Services Desk
- Our coaching staff will select the clinic that would be in the best interest of your child.
- Registration begins Tuesday, March 30th, 2021 at 9:00 AM
- Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration will remain open until either the program is filled or after the first week of the session starts.
- Any prospective new participants must be evaluated by Coaching or Aquatics Administrative Staff.
In order to register online, existing members who have not done so already will need to stop by the Greater Morristown YMCA’s Member Services Desk during the hours specified below (see below). You must bring with you your existing key card which we will then be able to link to our new database system. Setup is easy and only takes a few minutes but must be done in person. If you do not have your current keycard, we can print one for you.
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
Fridays: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
• When you come to the building on Sunday, please enter the building on the deep-end pool door.
• When you get there, your swimmer will be screened and have their temperature taken prior to entering.
• When your swimmer enters, they will be given a space in the bleachers or the surrounding area to put their belongings. We will be enforcing social distancing to keep all the swimmers as safe as possible.
• Masks are required to enter the building.
• Swimmers will place their masks with their belongings before they get into the water. Swimmers are expected to put their masks back on at the conclusion of practice.
• At this time, swimmers are expected to come to practice ready to swim. The locker rooms will only be open for bathroom purposes during practice - meaning swimmers will also need to leave in their swimsuits after drying off. We recommend easy layers - athletic shorts, sweats, etc. that would be easy to layer over a swimsuit for when practice ends.
Swimmers will leave the building using the shallow end pool door. At this time, no spectators will be permitted on the pool deck.
• Please be on time to pick up your child from practice. The Aquatics staff will need to clean high-touch surfaces at the end of the practice before letting the next group in.