Registration begins January 14, 2017
Registration is on a first come first served basis. It is highly recommended that you register early for all the weeks you require. There is a strong possibility that some weeks will fill up.
- Registration for grades 1 thru 9 is at the Greater Morristown YMCA.
- Registration for Little Owls and Kinder Camp is held at the Richard F. Blake Children's Center. For information about the Little Owls and Kinder Camp please call 973-984-2255.
Deadline: Due to the administrative duties required, the latest registration and/or lunch forms can be submitted is:
Wednesday 7 pm of the prior week (you can submit them sooner).
What does this mean?
If you haven't registered for camp or lunch by Wednesday 7 pm, your child cannot attend camp or buy lunch the following week.
- Camp Brochure 2017
- Camp Frequently Asked Questions
2017 Camp Registration forms
Camp Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Registration is due NO LATER than 7 PM on Wednesday prior to the week of camp. No exceptions.
Fees for swim lessons, t-shirts, lunch etc. must be paid in full regardless of when you register.
As of 5/1, all camp fees are to be paid in full upon registration.
The Rates increase $10 per week May 1. No Exceptions
Registration forms must be printed out single sided.
- Camp Parent Packet Forms (required for all campers)
- Kinder Summer Camp Packet
- Little Owls Pre-K Packet
- Little Owls 1/2 day registration form
- Little Owls full day registration form
- Kindergarten camp registration form
- 1st - 2nd grade camp registration form
- 3rd - 4th grade camp registration form
- 5th - 6th grade camp registration form
- CIT camp 7th-9th grade registration form
Optional Lunch Form
Lunch and snack shack forms grades 1-9
Camp Lunch Information and Menu
Lunches are provided by Lovey's Pizzeria in Morris Plains.
Camp lunches are $7.00 per day and include a bottle of water, side salad AND an afternoon snack from the Snack Shack.
Lunches are sold on a weekly basis. If you choose to buy lunch, 3 day campers must buy lunch for all 3 days, 4 day campers for 4 days etc.
The latest you can buy a weekly lunch ticket is Wednesday of the week prior. Sorry, but there are no exceptions. We encourage you to sign up for the weekly lunch ticket when you sign up for camp. Campers do not have to buy lunch if they prefer to bring their own.
The 2017 lunch menu will be published as we get closer to camp. Take a look at last years menu to get an idea of what is served.
All camp forms and fees MUST be sent together. Incomplete applications will be returned to you thus delaying reservation for camp.
T-shirts must be worn every day. T-shirt orders take 10 days to complete and can only be ordered at the time of registration.
Camp Financial Aid
The deadline to appy for camp financial aid (scholarship) is April 15, 2017.
Note: If applying for financial aid, submit all applicable registration forms and the Financial Aid form. These must be submitted together.
Camp Calendars shows all the cool things the campers will be doing!
2017 Camp Calendar